Home » eBooks » StateoftheUnion2006.ask Table of Contents
Contents Prev Next Last
2006 State of the Union
Instructions | About this Database | Table of Contents
The full text of President Bush's State of the Union address on Jan. 31, 2006, as prepared for delivery. We've divided the text into sections and inserted the section titles.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. America Leads.
3. End of Tyranny & the Advance of Freedom.
5. No Retreat.
6. America on the Offense Against Terror.
7. Work in Iraq is Difficult but "We Are Winning."
8. Troops in Iraq.
9. Democratic Reform in the Middle East
10. Economic Progress, Fighting Disease and Spreading Hope.
11. The Patriot Act.
12. Terroist Surveillance Program.
13. Support of Friends and Allies.
14. The Economy.
15. Tax Relief.
16. Use of Tax Dollars.
17. Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
19. Immigration System.
20. Health Care.
22. Automobile Power.
23. Oil Imports.
24. American Competitiveness Initiative.
25. A Hopeful Nation.
26. Courts and Judges.
27. Science and Medicine.
28. Elected Officials.
29. Helping America's Youth Initiative.
30. Natural Disaster Relief.
Organize & analyze your information.
The easy way to turn texts, documents, email,
& Web pages into searchable databases. More
Never lose another Web page. Save, organize, & search information you gather on
the Web. More info...
TextAloud reads text from eBooks, email, web pages, reports and more, aloud on your PC. More info...
Seaside Software Inc. DBA askSam Systems, P.O. Box 1831, Perry FL 32348
Telephone: 800-800-1997 / 850-584-6590 • Email: info@askSam.com • Support: http://www.askSam.com/forums
© Copyright 1985- • Privacy Statement