Judge John Roberts
Free Searchable Version
Search and analyze the transcript of Supreme Court nominee, Judge John G Roberts' confirmation hearings.
This page contains links to:
- a searchable version of the transcripts from Judge Roberts' confirmation hearing
- a searchable version of Judge Roberts' published opinions.
Using the askSam Web Publisher, we've put
this information into an on-line in a searchable database. The askSam Web Publisher is a great tool for publishing information like this.
It's easy enough that you can do it yourself, or we can work with you to put your information on-line.
Contact us for more information.
You can download, search and analyze this
information on your computer using the free askSam Viewer or the askSam free-form database (Windows PCs only). This downloaded version offers you more more power and flexibility than the on-line version.
More Judge John G.
- John Glover Roberts, Jr. was born January 27, 1955.
- Since 2003 he has been a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- For a complete biography visit: Wikipedia - John G. Roberts, Jr.
- Both the New York Times and
Washington Post have excellent resources available on-line.
- The transcripts from Judge Roberts' congressional testimony were downloaded and imported into askSam without editing the texts. We've added some header information to help you better understand and use the information.
- The Senate Judiciary Committee held the confirmation hearings. The Committee is made up of 10 Republicans and eight Democrats: Arlen Specter (R) Chairman, PA; Orrin G. Hatch (R), UT; Charles E. Grassley (R), IA; Jon Kyl (R), AZ; Mike DeWine (R), OH; Jeff Sessions (R), AL; Lindsey Graham (R), SC; John Cornyn (R), TX; Sam Brownback (R), KS; Tom Coburn (R), OK; Patrick J. Leahy (D) Ranking Democratic Member, VT; Edward M. Kennedy (D), MA; Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (D), DE; Herbert Kohl (D), WI; Dianne Feinstein (D), CA; Russell D. Feingold (D), WI; Charles E. Schumer (D), NY; Richard J. Durbin (D), IL.