askSam 7 is here and it’s never been easier to organize, search, and manage your information. askSam is a flexible and powerful way to organize information and create searchable databases from Web pages, Email, PDF files, texts, and Word documents. For over 20 years askSam has been the choice of researchers and other information professionals. See why over 350,000 businesses, organizations, and individuals rely on askSam.
We’re excited about our latest version—it will change the way you manage information. New features inlcude:
- 30% Faster Searches
- Redesigned User Interface
- Search within Search Results
- Search the web for selected text
- Drag and Drop Attachments
- Import and Add directly to a folder
- Over 350 enhancemnts, corrections, & more
Free eBooks: Search Online or Download
- The Speeches of Barack Obama
- The Economic Stimulus Act – 2009
- The Patriot Act
- The Bible
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Medical Dictionary
- Notebooks of Leonardo Davinci
Great New Products and Special Offers
- Stellar Photo Recovery
Top rated photo recovery program which is guaranteed to restore your missing or deleted photos.
- Driver Genius
Did you know old device drivers can cause problems on your PC including system crashes, network problems, slow Internet and more? Run a free scan on your computer and check for outdated drivers with Driver Genius.
Let your computer read to you!
- MacroworxFiling Cabinets
For your desktop icons.
Try SurfSaver today
- Buy Now
- Upgrade Now
- Free Trial
- Special price for v1 & v2 users
- Free upgrade for v6 users
- Upgrade Policy
Free eBooks from askSam
Download from our growing collection of free eBooks and databases. askSam is a great tool for making information useful. With our eBooks, we let you search and analyze a variety of information (more will come):
- Updated daily: Online Health Archive, FDA News and Recalls
- Literature such as Shakespeare’s popular works, Charles Dickens, The Bible, and Da Vinci’s Notebooks.
- Government reports and regulations such as The Federal Response to Hurricane Katrina: Lessons Learned, National Security Strategy of the United States, HIPAA, The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act, 9-11 Commission Report, and more.
- Judicial and Legal Information such as the legal opinions of Judge Alito or Judge Roberts.
- Newest releases include: Country Codes, 2006 National Strategy for Combating Terrorism
Click here to see a list of all our eBooks